KSG Acoustics is Scotland's leading acoustic consultancy
With the skills, knowledge and technology for any project
Specialising in environmental, construction and entertainment noise and vibration thought Scotland, KSG Acoustics is proud to be Glasgow based.
If you need help with any of the following, let us know.
- Environmental noise and vibration monitoring
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Entertainment noise and noise management
- ETSU-R-97 compliant assessments for on-shore wind farms and single turbines
- Acoustic design for masterplanning (residential, retail industrial, mixed use etc.)
- Prediction and control of transportation noise (road, rail and aircraft)
- management and on-site monitoring of construction noise and vibration
- Prediction of industrial noise impacts and IPPC compliance
- BREEAM accreditation
- Compliance with British Standards
- Compliance with planning conditions
- Technical support for planning appeals
- Expert witness
- Electronic noise modelling using SoundPLAN
'I've worked with KSG Acoustics on a number of EIA projects and regularly recommend them to others. Lindsay always operates with professionalism whilst being personable, and is my go-to consultant when there is a particularly challenging environmental noise issue to resolve'
Andrew Mitchell, AWM Environment